Become a part of the SMP Health System team and discover how our Christ-centered community will bring compassionate care into your everyday life. See available healthcare jobs in North Dakota and Bottineau.
Contact Human Resources at (701) 228-9314 for the most up-to-date career opportunities at St. Andrew’s Health Center.
- Full-Time Billing/Admissions Clerk
- Part-Time Kitchen Aide
- Full-time and part-time positions in Nursing department.
- Full-time Evening position available.
- CS/ER Technician
- Part-time or Casual
- Part-time; varying hours with shift differential.
- Utilization Review Nurse – Full Time
- The Utilization Review Nurse is responsible to assist with controlling quality patient care costs. This position will advise insurance companies and St. Andrew’s Health Center pertaining to hospital admissions and length of stay, outpatient procedures including treatment, as well as imaging studies, surgical procedures, and referrals. The Utilization Review Nurse will review patient’s medical record (provider order, diagnosis, etc.), communicate with patient and medical provider, as well as conduct research as necessary. The Utilization Review Nurse will also act a liaison between the patient and/or patient’s family and their respective insurance carrier. This position will provide assistance with the completion of prior authorizations.
St. Andrew’s Health Center is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our Rural Health Clinic with admitting privileges at our health center. The current opportunity is for a part-time position with potential for immediate growth into full-time for the right candidate.
Apply Online Today
Complete the online form today for a quicker response time. You can also attached your cover letter and resume. – Currently under construction.
Please download Application to the right to submit an application for employment.
Mail Or Fax Application
St. Andrew’s Health Center
316 Ohmer Street
Bottineau, ND 58318
Below is a list of available benefits for those working 15 hours or more per week:
Employees working 60 hours or more in a 2-week pay period are eligible for health insurance. Please see your Human Resources Specialist regarding plan benefits and enrollment criteria.
The SMP Health System provides a high deductible health care plan with an HSA. Please see your Human Resources Specialist regarding plan benefits and enrollment criteria.
If you do not have an HSA, you might consider a Flexible Spending Account, which provides you with the opportunity through payroll deduction to set aside a portion of what would have been taxable income and deposit the money into a Personal Reimbursement Account.
A 3% contribution is provided by the SMP Health System at no cost to the employee. The 3% contribution is based on an employee’s gross earnings after one year of service by the SMP facility. To meet eligibility requirements, employees must complete 1,000 hours of service within a 12-month period, and the employee must be 21 years of age.
A serious medical condition can result in the loss of income that is important to you. The disability plans administered by SMP Health System will help to provide protection during such an event.
In recognition of service to SMP Health System, you will receive recognition after the following continuous years of service: 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, etc. Each milestone in your service at SMP Health System will be recognized by your facility.
Through LiveWell Solutions (our Employee Assistance Program), SMP Health System provides a valuable benefit to you and your family members by making available independent and objective counseling or referral for marital, family, legal, financial, emotional, and chemical dependency problems.
New Year’s Day (holiday pay begins at 3 p.m. on New Year’s Eve)
Christmas Day (holiday pay begins at 3 p.m. on Christmas Eve)