In addition to our Christ-centered mission, we set policies and create documents in order to streamline day-to-day activities that align with modern healthcare. Find the document you’re looking for below.
- Authorization for Release of Records of PHI
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Healthcare Directive Form 2017
- St. Andrews Health Center Community Benefits 9-30-2018
- Bottineau Community Health Needs Assessment 2016
- 2018 Community Health Implementation Plan
- Caring Program / NHSC Guidelines
- Charity Care / NHSC Application
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Financial Assistance Appendix A
- Financial Assistance Policy – Plain Language Summary
- Poverty Guidelines
- St. Andrew’s List of Charges
Ask Me 3®
Ask Me 3® is an educational program that encourages patients and families to ask three specific questions of their providers to better understand their health conditions and how they can stay healthy.
These are the questions we encourage individuals to ask:
- What is my main problem?
- What do I need to do?
- Why is it important for me to do this?